Wildlife photography is a genre of photography concerned with documenting various forms of wildlife in their natural habitat. It is one of the more challenging forms of photography. As well as requiring sound technical skills, such as being able to expose correctly, timing, metering, etc...
• Participants should send their photos to our Facebook page.
• Images must be in JPEG files with a minimum resolution of 2000 pixels on the shorter side. The file size should not exceed 5MB.
• There must be no identifying marks, names, dates or copyright information on the face of the images uploaded. This will immediately eliminate that image as an entry.
• While there are no restrictions on the type of camera used, uploaded images made with digital cameras of any sort must contain the original EXIF metadata information.
• Scanned film or prints must contain scanner EXIF metadata information.
• Entrants are allowed to register themselves more than once with their identities.
• The results based on facebook likes and also Juries decision.
Leave a Message